About Mapping Network
We are a Canadian distributor of Internet of Things (IoT) devices for B2C and B2B. Mapping Network is an ecommerce business that deals in IoT Electronics, Hotspot Miners and Accessories. www.mapping.network
Mapping Network is on a mission to help build the decentralized network infrastructure.
Expand the decentralized network's availability and its advantages globally. By doing this, we hope to better people's lives worldwide.
Mapping Network is built on solid values that guide our activities and interactions. We want our business partners and customers to have the best possible experience with us. Verified and Official Distributors for SenseCAP M1 Products.
Integrity: Our core values are never compromised—our team functions as a single undivided unit.
Friendly Customer Service: Our customers can reach out to us with any questions. We’re available to help them with problems however we can.
Post-Purchase Contact: We love to stay in touch with clients even after purchasing products.
Based out of Ontario, Canada; Mapping Network is focused on helping build decentralized network infrastructure. Our team has a combined 15 years experience across distribution, supply chain management and IoT/blockchain technologies.
Since our establishment in October of 2021, we have partnered with different manufacturers in the IoT market.
- January 2022: We became official distributors for SenseCAP Products, Seeed Technologies, and RAKwireless.
- March 2022: We partnered with McGill Microwave Systems to provide customers with access to ultra-high performance-optimized and tuned Lora frequency band antennas.
- April & May 2022: In April 2022, we partnered with Glamos. In May 2022, we announced our strategic partnership with Nebra Ltd.
- August 2022: Partnership agreement with Hotspotty to manage solutions for hotspot installation for consumers.
- September 2022: Busy month in September by partnering with Rokland, Digital Matter, Browan Communications and MNTD.
- October 2022: We announced a service partnership with Trackpac to bring LoRaWAN tracking solutions to Canada.
- December 2022: Partnership announcement with GEODNET to expand our TIPIN ecosystem.
Mapping Network commenced the development of a Community Safety Network in conjunction with several levels of the Canadian government. The creation of this Network is done in the hope of bringing good change to the future of Canadians.
This is just the beginning. Let's change the future together.