SenseCAP LoRaWAN S2102 light intensity sensor satisfies industrial wireless long-distance data acquisition with a wide measuring range from 0 to 160000 Lux, with an accuracy of ±5% and resolution of 1 Lux. It enables low maintenance cost for its robustness, long battery usage, and built-in Bluetooth for OTA configuration and remote device management.
- Wide measuring range: measure light range from 0 to 160000 Lux, with an accuracy of ±5% and resolution of 1 Lux
- Industrial design: -40 ~ 85℃ operating temperature and IP66 rating.
- Bluetooth configuration in 1 min: scan the QR code on the device and finish the configuration work in just a few clicks.
- Easily get data, no clunky software interfaces: smooth data flow to cloud servers or other IoT data management platforms.
- Visualize data and monitor with SenseCAP Mate APP: you can set threshold value (just focus on the data you need to take action for), time intervals (improve the battery efficiency), and set alarms if data is out of the safe range.
- LoRaWAN wireless transmission: ultra-low power consumption to support Max.10 years of battery life and ultra-wide-transmission range of 2km in urban scenes and 10km in line of sight scenes.
- Supported by Worldwide LoRaWAN Networks: can be used with different types of LoRaWAN gateways and compatible with multiple LoRaWAN Network Servers (Helium, TTN) to enable our sensor quickly join your current LoRaWAN networks.
Documents: S210X Sensors User Guise
Orders are usually shipped within 3-5 business days once payment has been processed. You will receive confirmation of your order from Shopify followed by an email confirming shipment.