Note: This product does not support Helium mining function. The SenseCAP M2 Data Only Gateway doesn't support PoC (Proof of Coverage) and will not be able to transfer to any other hotspot type in the future (e.g. Light Hotspot).
Please choose the “SenseCAP M2 (Data Only)” hotspot type when you onboard the hotspot in the SenseCAP Hotspot App, otherwise it may result in errors.
What is SenseCAP M2 Data Only?
SenseCAP M2 Data Only is a LoRaWAN Gateway connected to the Helium LongFi Network. As a LoRaWAN gateway, it could be able to provide miles of wireless network coverage and data transmission capacity for LoRa/LoRaWAN devices.
As a gateway supporting the Helium LongFi network, it could help you build the local LoRaWAN network and develop various LoRaWAN applications at low cost while enjoying the benefits of being a part of the People's Network.
SenseCAP M2 is now providing US915 and EU868 versions with FCC and CE certificates. And it will have more frequency band versions and corresponding certificates available for different countries and regions in the near future.
- Processor: MT7628(MIPS24KEc@580MHz)
- RAM: DDR2 128MB
- Flash: Flash 32MB
- Antenna: LoRa: 3dBi External Antenna with Base
- Wi-Fi: Internal Antenna
- BLE: Ceramic Antenna
- 4G: Internal Antenna (Only for 4G Version
- Wi-Fi Support 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth Dual-Module, Bluetooth V5.2 and V2.1 + EDR
- Ethernet RJ45 (10M / 100 M)
- LoRaWAN Supports Class A, C
- Input Voltage DC 12V - 2A | PoE (IEEE 802.3 af), 40V-57V DC
- Operating Temperature -20°C to 55°C
Documentation: SenseCAP M2 Data-only Docs Center
Orders are usually shipped within 3-5 business days once payment has been processed. You will receive confirmation of your order from Shopify followed by an email confirming shipment.